Saturday, March 14, 2009

We

I still felt uneasy. I guess, making new friends and knowing them isn't as easy as pie. Yeah, we do stuff together. We sit in exactly the same seating arrangement in each of our subjects. We copy each others assignments, and laugh at our mistakes. We're good. But Van seemed to be aloof with me. Okay, so let's dig in our files and see what we can do about it.

Name: River Antoinette Driscoll
Age: 18
Likes: Weird and fun things
Dislikes: being manipulated
Describe yourself in one word: extraordinary
A brief essay about you:

They call me River. Nice and sweet, they say. but I tell you, looks can indeed be deceiving. I'm likely to get in trouble, but my kind of trouble is something fun. I'm not easily intimidated. And I guess, that's a reason i don't do well in my studies. Heck no, I can keep with the so-called geniuses if I really wanted to. As they say, "the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak." I make my life out to be exactly how I want it. And I'll knock down anyone who gets in my way. But I can't do anything when my grandma's incharge. I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. i certainly have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time but my biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I start.

*******

Name: Sheine Marshaw
Age:19
Likes: pink stuff and roses
Dislikes: being the last to know
Describe yourself in one word: Sensitive
A brief essay about you:

My name is Sheine Marshaw. I'm the youngest in my family. Honestly, I don't do essays. But I warn you-don't ever challenge me in cooking. Else, prepare to lose. I've been trying make my own blue rose but I can't seem to get it right. I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together. That's it.

*******

Name: Darren James Cunningham
Age:18
Likes: gadgets
Dislikes: not getting what I want
Describe yourself in one word: Nosy
A brief essay about you:

Yo! Call me Darren, if you please. I'd like to have my own laptop someday. Have you seen Genesis' new i-phone? Man! that was neat! I'd love to get my hands on those. But ah! i'm not that materialistic. I just love having new things. I'm a writer, too. Well, rarely. I tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get me excited... which can be a good or bad thing. Often times, I'm grumpy with other people. I don't appreciate them trying to interfere with my affairs.

*******

Name: Van Quentin Walker
Age:18
Likes: words, letters, poems
Dislikes: wrong grammar, wrong pronounciation, wrong spelling
Describe yourself in one word: Pathetic
A brief essay about you:


Van is a freak. He loves doing things others might consider out of this world. He loves poems and adores J.K Rowling. For him, trivia are petrifying. Words drown his thoughts and papers have been flooding his bag since nineteen forgotten. Van's dream is to study at Hogwarts and be one with the slytherines. He worships Carrie Underwood and gets a knack out of snobbing people. He's a fan of solitude when he's alone. But he'll laugh to death when conversing with his chosen friends. Yes. choosy is the word. I don't make friends with people I don't know. I don't make friends with people who I think is not good. Sorry, his first impressions last. Beware. Oh, he speaks in the third person.



Whew! I got these files out when I was qualified to work part-time in the registrar's office. Hehe. I maybe nosy, but after reading it and knowing my aqcuaintances, I might find a way to talk to them casually.^^

1 comment: